I didn’t allow myself enough time to post last week as I had several projects taking up a lot more time than I expected.
I did finally finish the garland which did not turn out how exactly how I had planned it.
I finally got the large pom-pom maker and made three big ones, then two smaller ones than at the ends attached two small ones and at the end the smallest size I made.
There is also the gingerbread houses I spent the weekend trying to learn by aid of the internet and one of my cookbooks. I drew the pattern both times.
This was the first attempt. Obviously, it is missing two sides from the roof.
This was the second try.
The roof kept collapsing so I gave up. Next time I am making a flat house. Yes, I did go crazy with the frosting.
I made my sister-in-law boot toppers for Christmas. I didn’t think to take a picture while she put them on. This is what they looked like before I wove in the loose yarn strands and added the ribbon.
There is another project I am working on that has been taking quite a lot of time. I am finally getting around to using all the yarn I have been hoarding. I’m pretty sure the project I am trying to quickly finish, the yarn was bought before I was pregnant with my son.