It was an extremely slow week as I didn’t get very far with anything.
Instead of sewing all four end to end, which is what was originally done, I had sewn two strips together then put the two sets of two together which still made a long rectangle.
I plan on sewing the raw edges together, except for one side, then turn it inside out then close it up and it will be done the second and final time.
I recently bought to see if it would make knitting easier to learn, as I find knitting needles still take a lot of work and practice.
Also, the purple yarns I was going to use for one project will be used on whatever I’m doing with this knitting board.
I did experiment with the yarn already, just to see what would turn out. I frogged the whole thing and had tangled yarn.
My weekend was basically spent untangling that (and the rest of the two yarn) ball(s) which is such a pain. Also, I need to get a yarn ball winder so to stop wrapping yarn around books.