week thirty-one

Finally finished the floor cushion. It needed a bit more stuffing but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.

finished cushion

I’ve started experimenting with the eight balls of Louisa Harding’s Merletto. I do want to make a cardigan with it but I spent a weekend making various stitches and wasn’t satisfied with any of them then kept frogging the stitches.

This was the third try.

try number three

The fourth try. This is how it looks at the moment.

as it is now

I’m going to undo it again.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s