Combined two pom-pom wreaths and it looks like I will have to make one more circle. I get to use up the ones I’ve been collecting, the ones made from leftover yarn bits from projects.
I didn’t think this one through beforehand but went on whimsy. As long as I have green pom-poms on each circle, it should be okay.
Continuation on the striped afghan. It looks wonky as it’s hard to keep count sometimes. If it has more than thirty stitches in a row, it’s easy to lose track.
I made another piece to make the collar wider, and tried to do it by memory, but it came out way different. I’ve run out of yarn so can’t make the opening smaller. I’m okay with buying more yarn.