Last week was a slow week creatively.
I undid the second pink shawl, because I didn’t like how it was turning out, and currently struggling with the tangled yarn, because I wound it up with my fingers instead of the ball winder.
Someone needs to make a portable yarn winder so I’m not stationed at my desk all the time.
I wasn’t able to finish the apron. The part that goes around your neck isn’t attached to the rest.
This is an ornament that took up most of my time.
There is a better picture on Instagram.
Connected circles. Most of them were four to a chain. Make one circle, ch4, make another circle, ch4, make another circle, ch4, make another circle, then ch16.
There were a couple where it is just one circle then ch16.
The misshapen ball is stuffed and the non-chained part of the yarn drawn through.
I put the bead as an afterthought, but it looks better without it.