I finally started taking apart my friend’s backpack so I can use those pieces to make a new one. I didn’t realise there were so many parts.
I’m sneaking in fabric, on the inside, from his mum’s stash that he gave me after she passed away.
It will be done.
The pullover turned out to be bigger than I planned but still okay.
I like really loose tops but haven’t tried it on, so unsure just how loose.
Only one shoulder has been seamed.
Not sure how the sleeves will end up but will add to it if it is cap sleeved.
I’ve almost finished with the roof by knitting a wee chimney for it.
It’s just a matter of embroidery for windows, the main door and putting small eaves on a side, then stuffing the whole thing.
I’ve nicknamed the house The Knob House because of the chimney.
This is an experiment in what I will end up with. I assume it’ll be a small poncho but it’s not finished.