This is what I spent the majority of last week doing.
I haven’t decided on an edging so it still looks like this.
It measures 21 1/2 inches from top to bottom, and around 36 inches from side to side at the bottom.
The cardigan isn’t finished.
For some reason, I haven’t had a chance to go and get more yarn as there isn’t any for attaching the sleeves then seaming the shoulders and sleeves.
There should be a service where you can buy yarn by the yardage. Okay. I should just be better at calculating how much yarn I need initially, although it’s a rarity to follow patterns and usually just sketch out basic ideas, then see what results.
(I have no idea why the pictures are sideways.)
This is how the other sleeve looks not attached to the body.
In my ever changing quest to finish up all the yarn I have on hand, which is impossible, I decided to make a scarf or something.
This was the first attempt and had to switch hooks after my son mysteriously “lost” the one I was using. I didn’t like how it was turning out and frogged the whole thing.
This is the second attempt and it shows how I keep changing my mind about what I want.
I’m probably going to frog this one, also.