I promised myself I’d post every Wednesday but yesterday was my birthday so I pushed it back a day.
I’ve done quite a bit of knitting over the past week.
I finally finished the body of the striped purple and black (or is the yarn charcoal?) last week.
And just began the sleeves. Still trying to figure out the length which will determine the number of dark stripes.
I finally bought more yarn yesterday to finish the yellow cropped cardigan.
Finished the second sleeve today.
Have absolutely no clue why the second sleeve’s increases are smoother. Maybe because I did them in the same rows instead of one on the knit side and one on the purl side?
I can see myself at the finish line before the weekend is over.
One of the sides are seamed. Tomorrow, I’ll finish the other side. I have a bit leftover and will maybe put on an edging at the bottom, if I don’t just single/double crochet the whole thing.
I measured and it’s 16 inches (40.64cm) from top to bottom. Didn’t measure side to side.
Saturday, I was in a bad mood and reupholstered the seat of the chair I sit on at this desk. The fabric cover had blue paint and other stains on it and the padding was peeking out in front. I used the hammer and flat head screwdriver, then pliers method of extracting all the staples. I should have bought a seat cushion as I used a bit of quilt batting and it’s not cushioned too much but it’s still comfortable.
And, yes, I didn’t iron the fabric but eh.
I didn’t do that great of a job using the staple gun. Hence no pictures of under the seat, after screwing it back on.
All the more convinced I should take up painting again so I can get better using one while making canvas surfaces.