I’m just being completely lazy about everything.
Especially the striped pullover.
Because this is how far I’ve gotten.
Just added the first row of the second brown stripe.
I thought it would be fun to get a bunch of blank canvas boards and small bits of red and pink paint and see what my kid and I could come up with. He wasn’t interested even though I know he’s painted stuff in class, because I’ve had a lot of moments where I try to scrub him clean several times and he still has paint or marker on his hands.
I only did this just to see what the paint looks like. It will make a nice background for something but no idea what to layer over it.
(And the resulting paint palette)
Used up one thread for the embroidery project. I’m not sure what it will look like in front but I plan on layering all the greys on that side. Probably should change to the bigger hoop.
I am making a small rug using up that yarn that I wanted to make a vest for Dylan, but it didn’t turn out. This is the first layer of the rug, as I plan on attaching to the top of it.
(By the way, this is the cleanest my rug has been in weeks, because various projects have been worked on there. Sunday, I had several things there.)
All the leftover purple yarns (there may be more in the closet) will be knit into something, not sure what at this point.