It’s easy to lose track of time, yet completely aware it’s Wednesday.
Shuffling things around and Munchkin is on vacation and still fitting projects here and there.
Added a bit more to this former cardigan. I’m not use them together in any rows but going back and forth, making wide rows between the light minty green and the dark green. Weaving in the ends will be a slight pain in the ass, but it’s a super easy project. And want to connect the other green rowed project, after finishing up this bit of yarn.
Have been wanting to use up this yellow yarn. I have three cakes of it, and just want to see the stitches I did on the pullover, what they will look like in a solid colour.
Stitches are not as noticeable at the moment, as when I finish this bit of yarn.
The painting still looks like I need to add another layer to it, but this is how it’s been since Sunday, when I added the sides. I know in galleries they don’t stick artwork this close to each other so probably should have made a bigger space above her head, but like the line between them.
I originally wanted to do it where she’s looking at building store fronts, across the street, and a small area to the right, someone’s foot is making an appearance, as most of their body is off the canvas. I just couldn’t figure out the scale, so will leave that to another painting.
This painting looks flat to me, and it’s not supposed to, as it’s someone paying attention to what’s in front of themselves.
Oh. The bouquet is almost done, except I need to adjust them before applying the green sticky tape.
This is taken from my Instagram because forgot to snap it with the camera.
It’s not as noticeable but I had to use a different wire for the single flower. I don’t like this as much as the first one, but it’s still nice.