Not sure if I had the worst output for the past, it’s been…two weeks. (hehe) On the plus side, I spent a disproportionate amount of time shredding a stack of paper and every bit of it was bagged, while watching playlists from the Victoria and Albert Museum channel. That, and I had wanted to spend free time cooking rather than doing any bit of crafting.
I literally only finished the other earring and didn’t do much else. Need to attach wire mesh, usually used for door frames, to a plain wood picture frame, so there’s a place to hang jewelry, but just lazy and it’s convenient to hang everything on the wall with thumbtacks.
Scaling a pattern out of a book seems to not be my forte as I’m out of practice with scaling things, up to a certain percentage. I swear the hat on top was scaled up 20%, but it’s too small and fits Dylan’s head. The lining underneathe is a hood. The perfect size is somewhere in-between.
Having a bit of fabric leftover and decided to make a doll body. This is the lower half and it’s not stuffed yet.
And the top half is not sewn together. There is no head yet, which probably should have been done first, but oh well.
This crochet block is done, and it’s obvious where I connected more yarn, as I didn’t make it smooth. Now have no idea what to do with it. Probably will make more blocks and connect them all together.
Finished this bit and was going to connect it to the other striped one, with almost the same colours, but the first one is too wide, or not tall enough. So, two separate blankets. Now, I’m running out of space and need to…start clearing space.