week 330

Making this dress has been such a pain to get it in the state where I’m completely happy with it. I’ve finally reached that point where the skirts need to be hemmed and it’s completely finished. It looks wider and compared a pullover shirt and it’s just the way it looks. Need to attach something so the dress doesn’t keep falling off the hanger.

Unhemmed lace dress

The cape that sat on a hanger in the closet is nearing completion, also. Need to finish sewing up the collar and put the bottom on it, then cut the ribbon apart.

Gold cape

Continued crocheting this wee thing. I have no idea what it will be so assuming it’s a shawl at this point. It’s too thick to be a scarf.

Orange and variegated striped shawl

Have no idea where this is going but experimenting with shades of green, using blue, yellow and light pink

Green swirls on green paint

I’m still getting more practice stretching canvas and the corners annoy me. Need to spray them with hot water. Would hot water affect the dyed one? Probably.

two stretched canvas

Oh and I finally opened the resin and made this, as an experiment. Used dried old flowers which will eventually lose all its purple and become yucky brown. I need to sand it all over but doubt it will become glass clear. I used the correct measurements but it was around 15C and wasn’t careful about the bubbles forming. Also I sprayed a leftover packaging for banana clips with the mold release spray twice and still destroyed it because I got excited and removed it an hour earlier than I should have.

Resin piece

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s