Time is just a construct by now, only marked by Dylan showering every night and remembering to shower every other day. Days are mostly filled online, struggling through emails, and an Autistic kid struggling with having his schedule messed up, while weekends are mostly online streaming concerts.
I’m trying to finish off as many sewing projects as possible. Also procrastinating on cutting the red velvet for the suit.
I told my dad he could go through one drawer of fabric to use for facemasks. In that drawer was this one and immediately wanted a tshirt. So I drafted a pattern for a super roomy shirt and this is the end result. Some bits aren’t sewn perfect but, nonetheless, am currently wearing it. Should have made the sleeves a bit longer as they’re around the elbows.
It looks jacked up but it’s done and just wanted it done. Should have sewn it then turned it inside out.
I didn’t take a picture but changed the pink apron and the straps cross in the back. This other apron still needs the snap closures.
I found the pieces of this shirt in one of the current projects bin and sewn up part of it. I need to pop in the buttonholes and attach some buttons then fix the hem and it’s finished. Not sure if I’m going to affix the bow since the buttons are to be worn at the back so probably will make the bow detachable so it could be worn on each side.
Oh the bit I’m crocheting.
This is the progress on that project. The bottom row has bobbles but everything else is basic counting.