Dylan started online school at the end of August and pretty much from waking up until about 2pm, there’s no time to do anything as he uses my phone for most of it, because it’s easier to carry around than a laptop. Then after 2, I catch up on emails and whatever project I’m focused on. I haven’t been able to continue scanning but that should start up soon enough.
Even though it’s been very humid and the weather in 30C territory I’ve returned to sewing and knitting.
The dress started off just going to be no adjustment and just following the pattern directions but I decided against it because I kept cutting pieces wrong and couldn’t button the front closed. So pullover.
I sewed it odd because I sewed the skirt onto it with the front open.
One sleeve. They’re both cuffed sleeves and did away with the buttons, although I might add some for decoration.
Currently it’s hanging because the skirt hem isn’t finished but I’m going to redo it because the upper half is irking me. The waistline isn’t straight and it looks ugly. Collar is the only thing I’m happy with, and the length is nice and will be upper mid calf.
Have continued on knitting with the purple yarn. I want a button up cardigan. One yarn will be the main body, and the other yarn will be the sleeves, pockets, button bands and collar. It’s at 15” and time to start binding off.
I completely forgot about this but have started to redo the lining for purchased tweed pants that were sitting in a bin, and need to attach the new lining, and bought grey ribbon to rehem them. The original lining was grey but used it to trace the new lining.