I was going to post this yesterday but noticed I hadn’t taken a picture of one of those projects and was about to take a picture and the camera had died on me.
By the time I went to bed, I had forgotten I didn’t post and was too lazy to go downstairs to get the charged battery and take the picture.
Could have easily posted this through the phone.
As you may notice, life gets in the way of posting posts on their regular day, but I have to hold myself accountable every week.
All I was able to accomplish last week was to finish cutting out all the envelopes and more knitting of the front of the cardigan.
This week looks just as bad so it’ll probably only be one picture next week.
I’ve finally decided to tackle both bins of projects in various stages.
Finally fixed this bag. The handles are now solid.
I’ve been making more pillows/pillow forms.
They’re all stuffed with fabric and yarn scraps, which makes them heavier, longer-lasting and more poofy than being stuffed with shredded paper.
Shredded paper lasts two weeks then goes flat.
There is a bunch of yellow construction paper in one closet and they’re in the process of being made into notebooks of twenty-five pages each.
When Dylan was around 1, I was going to make him a skunk costume for Halloween.
Never got around to it and the cut pieces have been sitting in a basket since then. I don’t know the original plan although it could have been alternating stripes.
I have to line the back and it’ll be done. Kinda want to line it with grey. Not sure what fabric will work.
I don’t have anything on hand big enough, as I measured it and it’s about 51 inches width-wise and about 4o inches length-wise. It might be longer from top to bottom.
By the way, don’t cut fake fur on carpet.
It didn’t vacuum up so had to take pieces of masking tape to the rug and clean it that way. There are still bits of black fake fur on the rug.
The end product will be worth it but dealing with cut fake fur is a pain.
I thought I was finished with my friend’s backpack but the top front flap was too small so had to make both that and the corresponding lining wider.
I’ll say it again, if I hadn’t said it already, but just want this done already.
Another knitted scarf.
This time using up all the purple yarn.
I started making envelopes out of all the scrapbook paper lying around, not being used.
I’m about halfway done and have the rest ready to cut and assemble.
I did trace the template used onto the leftover cardboard from the stack but don’t plan on cutting it out.
A couple more circles.
Both were done on a car ride.
The smaller one on the way there and the larger one started on the trip back and finished at home. With a little steam and some blocking it’ll flatten out. I want to add to it so it could possibly grow bigger. Into a huge granny square. The smaller one will go into the circles project.
I finished the shawl or wrap.
Two skeins. One in Knitpicks’ Brava Sport Yarn in Cream and Artyarns’s Supermerino in the 1027 colorway.
The leftover bit of the Artyarns skein was added to the sides to make a bit more fringe. I prefer more fringe but it looks decent enough. Perhaps I’ll knot it.