I added a little more to the pullover’s sleeves and finished this top.
I’m tempted to make a small cowl to the neck but I like it the way it is.
I have tried it on and it’s plenty loose and oversized.
I posted this fabric on Instagram and reposted it on Twitter which reposted onto Facebook.
My cousin saw it and requested a pillow made with it.
The pillowcase measures 12.5 by 18.5 inches.
Have to gather up enough fabric scraps to make the pillow form to insert into the case, then I can send it to her.
This former baby blanket has been sitting in the pile of fabric for To-Dos.
I’ve been wanting a little bag to hold all my tools in one place but not sure this will be it.
I’ve got a huge pile of projects to do.
This is a huge project, in itself.
My friend Mike came by and dropped it off in July. I originally agreed to fix the holes and the main zipper but decided to just make him a new one.
I’m somewhat in over my head because I didn’t keep the pieces in their right piles and sewing it by memory. I should have taken pictures as I took it apart.
The back is pretty much done.
Now for the rest.
He’ll have it by next week. It won’t be perfect but that’s what happens. I’m not a factory.
I’ve finally decided to open an online store, as opposed to putting things off again, because I need to get rid of things that are just taking up space.
Thing is I can’t decide between Supadupa and Big Cartel. I’m leaning towards Big Cartel because I want to start smaller.
I’ll link to it here and on my Instagram when it’s all settled. It will be under my name.
I finally started taking apart my friend’s backpack so I can use those pieces to make a new one. I didn’t realise there were so many parts.
I’m sneaking in fabric, on the inside, from his mum’s stash that he gave me after she passed away.
It will be done.
The pullover turned out to be bigger than I planned but still okay.
I like really loose tops but haven’t tried it on, so unsure just how loose.
Only one shoulder has been seamed.
Not sure how the sleeves will end up but will add to it if it is cap sleeved.
I’ve almost finished with the roof by knitting a wee chimney for it.
It’s just a matter of embroidery for windows, the main door and putting small eaves on a side, then stuffing the whole thing.
I’ve nicknamed the house The Knob House because of the chimney.
This is an experiment in what I will end up with. I assume it’ll be a small poncho but it’s not finished.