Was hoping to have finished this last Thursday, when Tuesday morning I suddenly found myself with almost no energy because of something that happened Monday night.
I have no control over the whole situation and rather not go into that here. Plus, I’m pretty sure everyone who follows me on Twitter, who follow this, want me to stfu about it.
The friend I’m doing this for said to take my times, so there is much less pressure on me. I want to be done with this soon, so I can give it to him and be finally done.
I’m having issues attaching the sides to the back. Once I’m past that, the rest will be a breeze.
I finished the pillow for my cousin. It’s really simple and I’m chuffed it looks pretty decent.
My sewing skills need more practice, at this point in time.
Progress on the shawl.
I’ve not finished up all the triangles, but started attaching each row.
To take a picture, I folded it in half. The second row down’s bits aren’t weaved in.
It looks a bit odd, but will look much better when it’s finished and blocked.
I had so much fun knitting The Knob House, that I’m knitting a second house.
I’m not doing it the same way as last time.
In case, anyone was wondering, I decided to go with Big Cartel for an online shop. Looks like I need to change the seller’s permit but I’m good with the other stuff. For the time being, it will be under my name. Need to call BOE tomorrow. It would be annoying if I have to completely fill out a new permit with everything the same except the name. I do like the other name but I’m tired of waiting. It’s hard but I need to have more faith in myself. I’ve been putting it off and it’s time. When it’s finally open, I’ll link to it in my About page.
I finally started taking apart my friend’s backpack so I can use those pieces to make a new one. I didn’t realise there were so many parts.
I’m sneaking in fabric, on the inside, from his mum’s stash that he gave me after she passed away.
It will be done.
The pullover turned out to be bigger than I planned but still okay.
I like really loose tops but haven’t tried it on, so unsure just how loose.
Only one shoulder has been seamed.
Not sure how the sleeves will end up but will add to it if it is cap sleeved.
I’ve almost finished with the roof by knitting a wee chimney for it.
It’s just a matter of embroidery for windows, the main door and putting small eaves on a side, then stuffing the whole thing.
I’ve nicknamed the house The Knob House because of the chimney.
This is an experiment in what I will end up with. I assume it’ll be a small poncho but it’s not finished.