So much closer to the finish line for this project.
I’m going to do the middle part with circular needles.
All this yarn for finishing the pullover. I have a bit less yarn to work with, although there was exchanging of the Yarn Collective bit with a bigger ball that was for another project, that’s temporarily stalled.
The four knit panels are finished and have been attached to each other but need a bit of steaming to make it pretty.
I tried on one side and the shoulder seam hits my shoulder in the right places, but that’s before adding the narrow middle and everything is altogether, so it’ll probably be closer to cap sleeve. Not sure what I want to do about the neckline, but we’ll see how much yarn is leftover at that point.
Friday, I finally frogged the Mandala yarn I was knitting with, as it just sat there for the longest time. I had two balls, so crocheted them together and let the colour changes happen naturally. The end isn’t as flat as the beginning, but it’s not that big a deal. As long as they mirrored slightly, which they do. I wish the colour changes were more staggered, though.
I used the next size up, on the recommended hook size on the label. By the way, this colourway is Pegasus.