This will be a quicker than usual post as I completely lost track of time today.
Most of the past week, I’ve spent a good chunk of time semi-reorganising and frogging yarn.
This is the corner as it is now. I was aiming to buy a desk but realised buying a coffee table would suit me better. I prefer sitting on the floor, but have a place to set projects down now. The cart was somewhere else in the room and moved it to this corner.
I took apart the green jacket and decided just to make another small blanket with the yarn.
Speaking of small blankets, I finally sewn the numbers onto the bottom and a couple pom-poms on each side.
I keep seeing as these rad dolls people make and decided to make a one off, using scraps after I shortened something of my mum’s that was too long.
Without the body, this is the head, arms and legs.
After they’ve been stuffed.
And, about the sew the main body together. I originally sewn the front and back main body with stitches from the appendages on view and realised that was wrong, so undid the whole thing.
Hence. It looks like this until it’s attached and I stuff the body and attach the head. Then the fun part will happen and giving the doll a personality.