Have absolutely no idea what happened to the time last week, as everyday was spent running errands for whatever reason.
Most of the time was spent working on the fascinator, which is finished.
What the hat looked like on top with just one row of flowers added. It looked like a fancy cake.
I took a bunch of pictures, with this camera and the cell phone, and most of them were of me making a silly face, because there’s a certain amount of deliriousness that sets it when you’re finished with a project. And because my hair looked like trash.
This is the inside of the fascinator, and the comb alone just made it flop around. The elastic was taken from a mask that was lying around, unused.
There are leftover flowers, as twenty-four of the flowers were used for the fascinator. My stubbornness is insistent there should be a couple or three feathers hanging out to the side opposite the veiling.
Also, this needs a matching dress, or a dress in the same colour family.
I made several book blocks and had several of the cases already made, and just need to attach the blocks to inside the cases, then have several more hardbound notebooks. On the left, are the two already finished and just added to the pile, even though they’re already done.
I frogged the two parts and will just knit everything together, although the yarns will end at different points, but will keep knitting until all three yarns are used up. Have no idea what it will turn into, though.
Here are some jewelry bits, as I want to make myself several pairs of earrings. Hasn’t gotten very far, as other projects have put this on a backburner.